Learn about the nuts and bolts of running a restaurant, with advice and how-to tips on everything related to restaurant operations. From marketing to H.R/legal, finance to social media, Restaurant Hospitality has pulled together the best ideas from experts and owners.
• Wineries hit hard by Napa earthquake
• Report: Authenticity trumps cleanliness
• Apple unveils mobile payments technology
• Non-alcoholic beverage offerings evolving
• Ducasse banishes meat from Paris menu
From 1975 to 1979 I was a business administration major at California State University at Fullerton. One of the popular—then new—techniques in studying business management issues was the case study.
Case studies then were real-life horror studie...