For years, we’ve been emailing you all sorts of terrific trend coverage, expert insights and and how-to advice on Tuesdays and Thursdays via EatBeat. We’re talking about great hits and bits of intelligence designed to give you a competitive edge. Your response to EatBeat has been so overwhelmingly positive that we’ve decided to expand it to four days a week—Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Look for more coverage like this:
• Trendinista: A weekly look at developing issues that impact restaurant operators and chefs
• Menu Moves: What's happening with menu design, promotions, hot ingredients and more
• New Restaurant Concepts: Regular roundups of notable openings across the U.S., profiles of budding chains and virtual tours of must-see new eateries
• Operations: Advice and tips on HR, legal concerns, management tips, marketing, social media and more to help you succeed
• Recipes: We'll keep you updated on recent additions to Restaurant Hospitality's extensive archive of food and beverage recipes and ideas
If you're reading this, you're probably already getting EatBeat. Get ready for more! And if you're not reading it now, what are you waiting for? It's easy, it's free—and subscribing only takes a moment.
—Michael Sanson, Editor-in-Chief, Restaurant Hospitality
Contact Mike Sanson: [email protected]
Follow on Twitter: @MikeSansonRH