INGREDIENTS:1 dough ball
2 oz. olive oil
16 oz. marinara sauce
12 oz. shredded mozzarella
1 oz. fresh Parmesan cheese
6 oz. smoked duck breast, sautéed
4 oz. wild mushrooms, sautéedDIRECTIONS:1. Roll out dough ball in pizza pan.
2. Brush dough with olive oil and roll out again.
3. Let stand 1 hour for dough to proof.
4. After dough doubles in size, bake in oven for 12 minutes at 250°F.
5. Remove pizza from oven. Top with marinara sauce and cheese and bake in a convection oven at 400°F for 2 minutes or until cheese has melted.
6. Add remaining toppings and finish in oven for 1 additional minute.
7. Cut into six slices and serve.SERVINGS:1 pizza, 6 slicesFrom:Recipe from Andrew Lackmann, Lackmann Culinary Services