Yield: 18 servings, 3”x4” wedge per serving.
- 24 cups French bread, cut into 1” cubes
- 11⁄2 cups white chocolate chunks
- 12 large eggs
- 11⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract, divided
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups whole milk
- as needed, Crisco Professional® Pan Release Spray
- 51⁄4 cups Dickinson’s® Bing Cherry Preserves
- 1⁄4 cup cherry brandy
- 21⁄4 cups Smucker’s® Hot Fudge Topping, warm
Preheat conventional oven to 350°F. Combine French bread cubes and white chocolate in large bowl. Combine eggs, sugar and 1 Tbsp. vanilla in bowl. Whisk to blend. Add heavy cream and milk; pour over reserved bread cube blend and mix. Let stand 15 minutes.
Spray two half-size hotel pans with pan release spray. Portion bread pudding mixture evenly in pans. Spoon 11⁄2 cups cherry preserves over each pan. Bake pans uncovered for 50 to 60 minutes, or until custard is set. Cool slightly. Slice each pan into 9 portions.
Combine 21⁄4 cups cherry preserves, 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract and cherry brandy in saucepan. Simmer until warm.
To assemble single serving: Portion 1 wedge bread pudding on plate; top with 2 Tbsp. each of cherry sauce and hot fudge topping.