INGREDIENTS:5 lbs. bite-sized chicken
Salt and pepper to taste
½ gal. buttermilk
2 lbs. flour
¼ lb. Cajun seasoning
3 red onions, julienne
2 red pepper, julienne
2 green pepper, julienne
2 yellow pepper, julienne
½ gal. mayonnaiseDIRECTIONS:1. Season chicken with salt and pepper and marinate it in the buttermilk.
2. Thoroughly mix the flour and the Cajun seasoning.
3. Toss the chicken bits with the seasoned flour. Remove any excess flour.
4. Fry the chicken in 350°F oil until cooked through. Drain the chicken and allow to cool.
5. Toss the cooled chicken with the mayonnaise, onions and peppers.
6. Place chicken on a bed of wild greens and serve.
SERVINGS:24 portionsFrom:Recipe from Mark Bloomfield, Nationwide Arena (Sportservice)