INGREDIENTS:1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
2 Tbsp. margarine
12 oz. pumpkin pie filling
1 cup whole milk
4 oz. whipping cream
7 oz. dry vanilla pudding mix
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp. ground ginger
1/8 tsp. ground clovesDIRECTIONS:1. Melt margarine and mix into Graham cracker crumbs.
2. Push crumb mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 9 x 13 pan. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix the whipping cream until fluffy.
4. Combine pumpkin, milk, pudding mix and spices. Mix together until blended.
5. Fold in whipped topping mixture until blended smooth.
6. Fold filling into pan with graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set.SERVINGS:12 portions