INGREDIENTS:16 oz. chicken breast
2 cups oregano vinaigrette
22 oz. pizza dough
1/3 cup ricotta cheese
1/3 cup fresh pesto
1 cup cheese blend (40% Fresh Mozzarella, 40% Mozzarella di Bufala, 10% Italian Provolone, 5% Pecorino Romano, 5% Parmigiano-Reggiano)
1/3 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, softened and chopped 3 each Roma tomatoes, sliced round olive oil, as neededDIRECTIONS:1. Marinate chicken breast in oregano vinaigrette for two to four hours.
2. Divide dough in half to make two balls of 11 oz each. Roll each half into a 16 inch round.
3. Combine ricotta and sun-dried tomatoes.
4. Spread one round of dough with ricotta mixture.
5. Top with second dough half and crimp edges to seal.
6. Grill chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces, cover and set aside.
7. Spread top of pizza with pesto. Cover evenly with cheese blend.
8. Top with chicken, Roma tomatoes and mushrooms.
9. Brush edge of pizza with olive oil.
10. Bake in pizza oven (or in convection oven preheated to 375°F) 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted and bubbly.SERVINGS:1 16 inch pizzaFrom:Recipe from Larry Laliberte, Executive Chef, Bon Appétit @ Yahoo!