1 cup seedless grapes
1 medium jalapeño pepper, seeded, diced
1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
3 lbs. sea bass fillets, cut into 3/4-inch thick strips
2 cups seedless grapes, chopped
1 cup red onion, diced
½ cup lime juice
2 Tbsps. orange zest, grated
½ cup olive oil
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, diced*
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. pepper
4 cups cabbage, thinly sliced
2 cups carrot, grated
2 Tbsps. white wine vinegar
36 corn tortillas, held warmDIRECTIONS:1. Combine marinade ingredients (grapes through ginger) in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Purée until smooth. Pour over fish and marinate for at least one hour or overnight.
2. Prepare salsa by combining all the ingredients in a bowl.
3. Grill or broil fish until just opaque through, about 10 minutes. Break fish into chunks. Reserve.
4. Toss together cabbage, carrots and vinegar.
5. To serve: Fill warm tortillas with about ¼ cup of cabbage mixture and top with 1 oz. of grilled fish and 2 Tbsps. of salsa. Serve hot.
* The jalapeño pepper in the salsa is optional. Adjust heat to your customers’ tastes.NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: Calories 337 (12% from fat); Fat 5g (sat. 2g); Protein 27g; Carbohydrates 50g; Chol .47mg (cholesterol per day 16%); Sodium 312mg (sodium per day 13%); Fiber 6g (fiber per day 3%)
SERVINGS:12 servingsFrom:Recipe from The California Table Grape Commission
PHOTO CREDIT:Photo Credit: THE CALIFORNIA TABLE GRAPE COMMISSION