The Small Business Administration offers guidance to those grappling with Obamacare. Food trucks are now popping up at airports. Darden Restaurants, the parent of Olive Garden and Red Lobster, has been sued by patrons sickened in a cyclospora outbreak. Restaurants are tailoring uniforms to their employees’ roles. And renaming trash fish can make unknown species more attractive to diners.
• Obamacare options for small businesses. The Small Business Administration offers guidance to employers with fewer than 50 workers. (Entrepreneur)
• Food trucks: A new airport dining option. Some airports are permitting food trucks in or near cellphone lots where people wait to pick up passengers. (USA Today)
• More lawsuits expected against Darden. A cyclospora outbreak that originated in a salad mix has sickened hundreds of people. (Orlando Sentinel)
• Restaurant uniforms evolve. Operators are tailoring uniforms to their employees’ roles. (Kansas City Star)
• How to make trash fish attractive. Renaming can help convince consumers that lesser-known fish are appealing. (Bon Appetit)