Annual Sales: $9.5 million
• Tory Miller, executive chef/co-proprietor
• Krys Wachowiak, director of operations/co-proprietor
• Tracy Solverson, financial manger and co-proprietor
• Dianne Christensen, co-proprietor
• L’Etoile (fine-dining, multi-coursed menu options)
• Graze (a casual version of L’Etoile)
• Sujeo (pan-Asian, modern tiki-style cocktails, weekend noodle bar)
• Estrellon (Spanish-influenced tapas)
WHY IT’S COOL: Long before the farm-to-table and sustainability movements became marketing catchphrases, Odessa Piper was a disciple, and her beautiful, clean food at L’Etoile was nationally praised. After 30 years, she sold the restaurant to chef de cuisine Tory Miller. He has embraced and maintained Piper’s passion, which saturates all of Deja Food’s restaurants. Those who want to eat well, eat with this group.
Next: Love Style Inc.
Previous: Blue Bridge Hospitality