Headquarters: New York City
Annual sales: unavailable
• Matt Shendell, founder
• Brian Mazza, president
• Mike Naselli, senior v.p./c.f.o.
• Joseph Arongino, c.o.o.
• Noah Weinstein, c.m.o.
• 121 Fulton Street (an American Bar & Grill and event space)
• Southampton Social Club (a multipurpose venue and summer destination for dining and dancing on weekends in the Hamptons)
• Windsor Custom (a by-appointment-only men’s custom clothing living room nestled beneath The Ainsworth)
• The Ainsworth (an American neighborhood restaurant, bar and private event space with units in New York City, Hoboken, New Jersey and Las Vegas)
• The Chester (a contemporary American eatery, biergarten and private event space with locations in New York City’s Meatpacking District and Midtown Manhattan)
WHY IT’S COOL:
If you love dive bars, the bars that the Paige Hospitality guys create are not for you. They cater to a more sophisticated gentleman who loves bars, too, but ones with style and, dare we say, dignity. Their places have cachet and, therefore, attract a high-end customer who also has style. Paige is so committed to this style, that it even created an appointment-only men’s custom clothing store beneath its tony neighborhood bar, The Ainsworth. At a time when it seems just about every place is going super casual, Paige is going in the other direction, and a lot of customers are going with them.