Sponsored by Mondelēz International
Description: Vanilla and OREO popsicles, swirled with sprinkles dipped in a white chocolate galaxy glaze
4 cups vanilla ice cream
12 OREO Birthday Cake Cookies
1/4 cup sprinkles
11 oz. white chocolate
2 Tbsp. canola oil
Blue, black and purple food coloring
1. Crush OREO Cookies in a bowl.
2. Add ice cream and sprinkles.
3. Fold ingredients together and pour mixture in popsicle molds; insert popsicle sticks.
4. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
5. Melt white chocolate completely and mix in canola oil.
6. Add a couple drops of each food coloring and lightly swirl.
7. Dip popsicles in white chocolate and top with more crushed OREO Cookies and edible glitter.