With slight twists and tweaks, familiar Mediterranean ingredients and menu items take on a new dimension. Check out these examples from Felidia Restaurant in NYC; Marina Café in Destin, FL; The Big 4 and Nob Hill Spa in San Francisco; Overbrook Golf Course in Villanova, PA; Jasper’s Ristorante in Kansas City, MO; CIA Greystone in St. Helena, CA, and Casa Nonna, NYC. The recipes inspire new interpretations of classics such as pesto and pasta, as well as ideas for beef, pork, duck and seafood offerings.
• Peanut and Tomato "Pesto"
• Duckling Confit, Golden Chanterelle Mushroom and Mascarpone Potato "Ravioli"
• Mediterranean Grilled Veggie Wrap
• Oven-Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Seven Vegetable Couscous and Green Chimichurri
• Olive Oil Poached Striped Bass
• Ajo Blanco with Slow-Roasted Grapes and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Spaghettini al Pesto alla Pantesca
• Ham and Arugula Flatbread
• Porterhouse for Two with Lemon Potatoes and Asparagus