1. Trim chicken thighs of excess fat.
2. Season and brown in a large sauce pot. Deglaze with white wine. Add chicken stock to cover along with garlic and herbs. When thighs are done, cool them in braising liquid.
3. When cooled, remove chicken and pull it apart, reheat liquid and strain it.
4. For service; in a small sauté pan, heat braising liquid and add chicken, broccoli rabe, chopped almonds and 2 T. of almond milk. Adjust seasoning and add fresh herbs (chopped parsley and the same herbs from the braise), add hot gnocchi and let it cook in the simmering mixture for 1 minute. Place in bowl and offer shaved Reggiano Parmesan cheese, tableside.
1. Combine all ingredients and knead lightly into dough, let rest for 10 minutes.
2. Break off into ropes and slice into ½ inch pieces on a slight bias.
3. Roll on a gnocchi paddle and blanch in salted water until they float, remove from water with a skimmer and cool in a stainless steel pan with extra virgin olive oil.