Ingredients & Directions
Cavatappi, Pasta, or pasta of choice (Cooked Al Dente)
Butterball Pre-Cooked Turkey Medallions
Sea Salt andFresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
Prosciutto ham, cut into 1'' Julienne
Rind cut into Fine Julienne, juiced and reserved
Fresh Tri Color Sage, rough chopped
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Chopped Italian Parsley
Fontina Cheese, finely grated
- Bring 1 gallon of water to a simmer in a 2 gallon pot for reheating pasta.
- Heat a large non-stick sauté pan over medium heat.
- Combine the Flour with the Italian Seasoning and Salt and Pepper to taste. Add the Olive Oil to the pan.
- Toss the Butterball Turkey Medallions in the seasoned flour, gently shaking off the excess flour. Sauté in batches.
- Cook the Butterball Turkey on both sides quickly until golden brown on each side. Reserve.
- Add 4 oz. of Olive Oil to the pan, keeping heat at medium. Add garlic to pan and cook for 2 minutes. Add Lemon Juice, and cook 1 minute. Add the Prosciuttto, Sage and Parsley. Heat 30 seconds and turn off heat.
- Heat the Pasta in hot water until warm, drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Pour the Prosciutto mixture over the pasta. Add 2/3 of the Fontina cheese and the Butterball Turkey Medallions.
- Toss the mixture gently, and season with Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper. Divide the Pasta among 4 serving bowls, top with remaining Fontina cheese and serve.
Table of Contents