1. Reduce 1/3 cup water, juice, 1/8 tsp salt, and 1/8 tsp pepper to 2 Tbsps. In nonreactive saucepan; remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
2. Whisk egg yolks into the reduction; set over low heat; cook, whisking constantly, until mixture turns into thick, yellow foam; removing from heat.
3. Dribble melted butter into egg mixture, whisking constantly; add remaining 2 Tbsps water before all the butter is incorporated, whisking constantly.
4. Strain through fine chinois; place in Bain Marie; reserve (keep warm).
1. Heat oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat; add onion, pepper, potatoes, cayenne and cumin; cook until tender; remove from heat; add crabmeat; season; mix well; reserve.
2. To serve, mound hash on each plate; top each mound with 2 poached eggs; drizzle hollandaise sauce over and around; sprinkle with parsley.
Chef's Note: A green vegetable can accompany this dish