Ingredients & Directions
FPI 4 oz. Cod tails
Leaves leaf lettuce
Julienne roasted red peppers
Medium red onion, sliced
Seedless cucumbers, sliced thin
Medium tomatoes, sliced
Manzanilla olives, chopped
Red onion, chopped
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Assemble relish by combining all ingredients in a non-reactive bowl and set aside.
- Cook Cod to an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- While Cod cooks assemble plate by fanning 3 tomato slices at top and 7 cucumber slices at bottom of plate.
- Place two leaves of lettuce on plate, one at 3 o’clock and the other at 9 o’clock.
- Mound shredded lettuce in center of plate and garnish with red onion, baby corn and roasted red peppers.
- Place 1 Cod tail atop shredded lettuce and spoon 2 tbs of olive relish across top.
Table of Contents