Pickled Vegetable Slaw
Shredded slaw cabbage blend
Cucumber, English (cut in fine strips)
Red bell pepper (cut in fine strips)
Zucchini (cut in fine strips)
Green onion (chopped)
Honey mustard dressing
Apple cider vinegar
Extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
1. Heat chicken per specifications and toss in warm Struttin’ Sauce™ made with real Wild Turkey® Bourbon.
2. Brush hoagie roll with mayonnaise, and place down vegetable slaw down on roll base.
3. Skewer the glazed boneless wings and place on top of the slaw.
4. Finish with sun-flower seeds.
Method for slaw
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients together and toss gently.
2. Season to taste and let stand for 15-20 minutes before serving.