| Establishment: School, Restaurant, Business and Industry Account |
| Meal Type: Sandwich, Wrap |
| Preparation Method: Broil |
| Product Type: Roasted Turkey Breast, Turkey Bacon |
| || |
|3 Slices white sandwich bread, toasted |
|6 Ounces ROASTED TURKEY, sliced 1/4" thick and warm |
|8 Ounces Mornay sauce, held warm for service |
|2 Slices fresh tomato |
|2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded |
|2 Strips TURKEY BACON, cooked and held warm for service |
- On a large round platter, place toasted sandwich bread so one corner of each slice meets at the center of the plate, creating a small mound.
- Place warm sliced turkey on top of toast, covering it completely.
- Smother turkey slices with warm Mornay sauce.
- Top with tomato slices and Parmesan cheese.
- Melt cheese under a hot flame. Top with warm bacon, forming an "X" in the center of the presentation.