INGREDIENTS:2 lbs. pollock
1 Tbsp.lemon juice
2 oz.green olives, pimiento-stuffed, drained
1 largeonion, chopped
2 Tbsps.vegetable oil
28 oz.tomatoes, whole, canned, drained and chopped
1/8 tsp.pepperDIRECTIONS:1. If fish fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
2. Arrange fish in lighly oiled oblong baking dish, 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in.
3. Sprinkle with capers, lemon juice and olives.
4. Heat oven to 350°F. Cook and stir onion and garlic in oil in skillet over medium heat until onion is tender; add tomatoes, salt and pepper.
5. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
6. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over fish.
7. Bake uncovered until fish flakes easy with fork, 25-30 minutes.
8. Serve with lemon wedges if desired. SERVINGS:6 servingsFrom:Joe Martinez, director of foodservice, Thomason Hospital, El Paso, TX.