Sponsored by Grubhub
Virtual restaurants look to be one of the biggest emerging industry trends—and a huge boon for independent restaurateurs seeking to bring in much-needed revenues and strengthen their bottom line. Grubhub has been in the thick of this trend since its earliest days, and in the past few years, we’ve helped thousands of partners launch virtual restaurants on our platform.
Today, we’re partnering with industry leaders and innovators to become the first in our space to bring branded virtual restaurant concepts to independent operators. We’re working to make it as easy as possible for independent restaurateurs to add virtual restaurant brands to their operations—and see the rapid sales and revenue growth that come with them.
The benefits of launching a virtual restaurant with Grubhub
- Expert insights and guidance: Working with hundreds of thousands of restaurants, we capture vast amounts of data on local tastes and trends in every market. When you launch a virtual restaurant with Grubhub, you’ll work with a consultant to help you identify the brands and cuisines most likely to take off in your area.
- Increased customer reach: Like any restaurant joining Grubhub, you get the benefit of our hugely popular online marketplace, and the tens of thousands of hungry customers in your area using it. Of course, when you launch a new virtual restaurant in addition to your current restaurant listing, you double your exposure and reach customers you’ve never served before.
- Simpler operations: With some branded virtual restaurant partners, your kitchen staff has to use multiple, separate tablets to receive and manage orders for each concept. Grubhub is the only partner that allows you to consolidate everything in one place, operating your virtual concept with the same tablet and interface as your brick-and-mortar restaurant.
- High-profile, committed national partners: We’re working with some of the biggest names in the industry, like Planet Hollywood founder Robert Earl and Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises, to develop new concepts. These partners are all-in on the virtual restaurant trend.
- A partner with a strong track record of success: Grubhub has made virtual restaurants a major area of focus in the past several years. We’re leading the industry in bringing branded virtual restaurant concepts to independent operators. And we’re already helping thousands of restaurants take advantage of this trend to grow their orders and customer base.
Ready to see how you can make virtual restaurants work for your business?