Establishment: Restaurant, Catering Operation
Meal Type: Appetizer
Preparation Method: Sear
Product Type: Turkey Breast
1 Pint water
1 Cup soy sauce
2 Bunches lemon grass
2 Tablespoons fresh ginger root, peeled and minced
2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
16-20 shrimp, peeled, deveined & tail removed
1 Pound RAW TURKEY BREAST, skinless & sliced into 3-inch finger size strips
As needed sesame seeds, toasted
As needed scallions, chiffonade slice
- In a sauce pan, combine water, soy sauce, lemon grass, ginger and sugar. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and cool.
- For each portion, thread one shrimp on a short bamboo skewer. Wrap a turkey strip around the shrimp.
- Place the skewers in the cooled marinade. Cover and let stand, refrigerated for 1 hour.
- Remove from marinade and discard marinade. Pan sear until cooked through.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and scallions.
|Nutrition Facts |
|Calories 70 |
|% Daily Value* |
|Total Fat 3g || |
|Saturated Fat 0g || |
|Cholesterol 30mg || |
|Sodium 65mg || |
|Potassium 87mg || |
|Total Carbohydrate 0g || |
|Dietary Fiber 0g || |
|Sugars 0g || |
|Protein 9g || |
|Vitamin A 0% || ||Vitamin C 0% |
|Calcium 0% || ||Iron 4% |
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on you calorie needs: |
| ||Calories: ||2000 ||2500 |
|Total Fat ||Less than ||65g ||80g |
|Sat Fat ||Less than ||20g ||25g |
|Cholesterol ||Less than ||300mg ||300mg |
|Sodium ||Less than ||2,400mg ||2,400mg |
|Total Carbohydrate || ||300g ||375g |
|Dietary Fiber || ||25g ||30g |