Yield: 20 servings.
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2⁄3 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- ¼ cup sake (Japanese wine)
- 1- 2 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- ¼ cup chopped green bell peppers
- ¼ cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 43-oz. pouch Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water or Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 20 lettuce leaves washed and patted dry, optional
In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, sake and pepper flakes until well-blended. Stir in peanuts, bell peppers, and onions. Gently flake and fold in the Chicken of the Sea® Tuna; mix until all ingredients are blended. Chill until ready to serve. If desired, serve in lettuce cups.