Yield: 3 pizzas.
¾ cup Frank's® RedHot® Sandwich Sauce, divided
¼ cup prepared alfredo sauce
9 oz. grilled diced chicken
3 15-oz. pizza doughs
1½ cups shredded jack cheese
1½ oz. sliced red onion
1½ shredded mozzarella cheese
To make Buffalo pizza sauce: Combine ½ cup Frank's RedHot Sandwich Sauce with alfredo sauce. Reserve until needed.
To prepare each pizza: Combine 3 oz. chicken with 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. Frank's RedHot Sandwich Sauce. Stretch pizza dough to 14". Spread ¼ cup pizza sauce evenly over dough within ¼" of edge. Sprinkle ½ cup jack cheese evenly over sauce, and follow with 1½ oz. onion, diced chicken and ½ cup mozzarella. Bake in 500°F oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Fettuccini Carbonara 
- Idaho Potato Gnocchi in Horseradish Cream and Bolognese 
- Scallop and Artichoke Pasta 
- Linguine “Puttanesca” with Grilled Shrimp 
- Blueberry Dessert Pizza 
- Salmon Orzo Salad 
- Beef and Peach Pizza 
- Lamb Ragu Puttanesca 
- Grilled Thai Turkey Pizza 
- Wild Mushroom Bucatini with Goat Cheese and Thyme 
- King Crab and Caramelized Onion Pizza 
- Carnitas and Mango Pizza 
- Bangkok Chicken Pizza 
- Caramelized Onion, Pear and Gorgonzola Pizza